The New Elite Clan, For The Elites!!!
Hey, Login or Sign up. Or you can just be a guest to our site which means you can still post replies to topics.
Hey, Login or Sign up. Or you can just be a guest to our site which means you can still post replies to topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Login Or Sign Up To View More

HomeCustom HOMEGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ATTENTION
Attention people viewing the Site. We have moved once again to the link Below! eliteclan.tk Please signup there if you wish to stay within our community! Thank you!

"The Ultimate Elites" Map

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite_Jay
Republic Commando
Republic Commando
Elite_Jay

"The Ultimate Elites" Map Empty
PostSubject: "The Ultimate Elites" Map   "The Ultimate Elites" Map EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Dylan rocket i have a kick ass idea for our clan, you and me are the only 2 modders at the time but i have no acces to a computer at the moment so i want u to please make this kind of map! Ok so you see me in the middle on our homepage banner? I want the map to have only 3 playable characters a red phase1 arc trooper, make his name be EliteClanLeader and the 2nd arc trooper to be blue and make his name assassin after the co-leader of the elites and the 3rd guy to be yelllow and name him dylan rocket after u since ur now an elite and will make the map. Ever played the darktimes 2 rising son mod? Welll theres a wave mode u can play, i want this map to be set on a wave mode whare u can play as one of those 3 characters and fight off waves of cos droids, the map can look like anything but thats the idea i want for the map, also this wave mode can go into ir mod qnd u will officially havebthe best kickass mod outthere please consider it bro, this will boost us quite a bit and i will use this as our official initiation map and we can play online all the time with it
Back to top Go down
https://elites.forumotion.com
DylanRocket
ARC Trooper
ARC Trooper
DylanRocket

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate Elites" Map   "The Ultimate Elites" Map EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Elite_Jay wrote:
Dylan rocket i have a kick ass idea for our clan, you and me are the only 2 modders at the time but i have no acces to a computer at the moment so i want u to please make this kind of map! Ok so you see me in the middle on our homepage banner? I want the map to have only 3 playable characters a red phase1 arc trooper, make his name be EliteClanLeader and the 2nd arc trooper to be blue and make his name assassin after the co-leader of the elites and the 3rd guy to be yelllow and name him dylan rocket after u since ur now an elite and will make the map. Ever played the darktimes 2 rising son mod? Welll theres a wave mode u can play, i want this map to be set on a wave mode whare u can play as one of those 3 characters and fight off waves of cos droids, the map can look like anything but thats the idea i want for the map, also this wave mode can go into ir mod qnd u will officially havebthe best kickass mod outthere please consider it bro, this will boost us quite a bit and i will use this as our official initiation map and we can play online all the time with it

Sorry for late reply...

I can't get wave mode to work on my maps but I'll try...
Back to top Go down
Elite_Jay
Republic Commando
Republic Commando
Elite_Jay

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate Elites" Map   "The Ultimate Elites" Map EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Kk awesome release it on gametoast when your finished
Back to top Go down
Vadryn
ARC Trooper
ARC Trooper
Vadryn

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate Elites" Map   "The Ultimate Elites" Map EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 am

nice idea, ;D
Back to top Go down
tomthebomb259
ARC Trooper
ARC Trooper

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate Elites" Map   "The Ultimate Elites" Map EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:01 am

If i got taught to mod the game i would gladly help out.
Back to top Go down
Vadryn
ARC Trooper
ARC Trooper
Vadryn

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate Elites" Map   "The Ultimate Elites" Map EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:53 am

Nice! :D
Back to top Go down
tomthebomb259
ARC Trooper
ARC Trooper

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate Elites" Map   "The Ultimate Elites" Map EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:24 pm

I have modded for two other games
Back to top Go down
Vadryn
ARC Trooper
ARC Trooper
Vadryn

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate Elites" Map   "The Ultimate Elites" Map EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:31 am

Congratulations. ;D
Back to top Go down
Elite_Jay
Republic Commando
Republic Commando
Elite_Jay

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate Elites" Map   "The Ultimate Elites" Map EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:38 am

Yeah Bro Go Register At gametoast, they have tutorials and stuff on how to mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Ultimate Elites" Map   "The Ultimate Elites" Map Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Ultimate Elites" Map
Page 1 of 1