The New Elite Clan, For The Elites!!!
Hey, Login or Sign up. Or you can just be a guest to our site which means you can still post replies to topics.
Hey, Login or Sign up. Or you can just be a guest to our site which means you can still post replies to topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Login Or Sign Up To View More

HomeCustom HOMEGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ATTENTION
Attention people viewing the Site. We have moved once again to the link Below! eliteclan.tk Please signup there if you wish to stay within our community! Thank you!

Battlefront II In game RULES!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite_Jay
Republic Commando
Republic Commando
Elite_Jay

Battlefront II In game RULES!! Empty
PostSubject: Battlefront II In game RULES!!   Battlefront II In game RULES!! EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Rule1: NO FORCE CHOKE AT ALL!! ABSOlutelt no choke! u can use everyother power! THE ONLY POWER UI CANT USE ARE FORCE CHOKE!

Rule2: I know u guyz hate it when i use jango because im so good at him, so if u dont want me to use my jetpack Dont use any force powers!

Rule3: Dont be noobish with ur force powers, like keep using it over and over to get ur kills, Example, a certain sumone has done this some times, with force pull, he did it 3 times in a row until i finally blocked the force then took him out. That can backfire sumtimes when u keep using force!

Rule4: Follow the rules, I made them so plz follow them yo! these are simple. I follow them. The person that listens the most is Assassin thats y he's awesome cause he always listen!

If you will not follow the rules, I will not Hesitate TO BAN U...
Back to top Go down
https://elites.forumotion.com
Aw0lSn1per
ARC Trooper
ARC Trooper
Aw0lSn1per

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront II In game RULES!!   Battlefront II In game RULES!! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:45 pm

are u saying i dont listen?????? BTW those r good rules. force choke is so gay
Back to top Go down
Elite_Jay
Republic Commando
Republic Commando
Elite_Jay

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront II In game RULES!!   Battlefront II In game RULES!! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:05 pm

No i wasnt talking about you! I just copied and paste this from my old forum.
Back to top Go down
https://elites.forumotion.com
Vadryn
ARC Trooper
ARC Trooper
Vadryn

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront II In game RULES!!   Battlefront II In game RULES!! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:42 am

Good rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront II In game RULES!!   Battlefront II In game RULES!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefront II In game RULES!!
Page 1 of 1