The New Elite Clan, For The Elites!!!
Hey, Login or Sign up. Or you can just be a guest to our site which means you can still post replies to topics.
Hey, Login or Sign up. Or you can just be a guest to our site which means you can still post replies to topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Login Or Sign Up To View More

HomeCustom HOMEGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ATTENTION
Attention people viewing the Site. We have moved once again to the link Below! eliteclan.tk Please signup there if you wish to stay within our community! Thank you!

Some questions for you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunami47
ARC Private
ARC Private

Some questions for you Empty
PostSubject: Some questions for you   Some questions for you EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Hey everyone, I'm a new player to this forum and i just had a few questions in general.

1: When does this group typically get together to play battlefront?
2: What kind of gametypes do people play?
3: What tends to happen around the site?

I just randomly decided to start playing battlefront II using gameranger and found you guys, so i want to kind of understand things a bit better, and would love to get in some good games of Battlefront II. Any answers would be much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Elite_Jay
Republic Commando
Republic Commando
Elite_Jay

Some questions for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions for you   Some questions for you EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Ok your first we all get on typically around 5:00 eastern time 2:00 pacific time

8:00 south america time.

2nd: Well i play Battlefront II and republic Commando. Ill start recruioting for republic Commando Soo but not anytime soon.

3rd Ipost mods maps and gameplay of me and some of the members. I also have tonsof videos in the battlfront video section that i made.
Back to top Go down
https://elites.forumotion.com

Some questions for you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Elite Clan, For The Elites!!! :: Brifieng Center :: New member introductions.-
Jump to: