The New Elite Clan, For The Elites!!!
Hey, Login or Sign up. Or you can just be a guest to our site which means you can still post replies to topics.
Hey, Login or Sign up. Or you can just be a guest to our site which means you can still post replies to topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Login Or Sign Up To View More

HomeCustom HOMEGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ATTENTION
Attention people viewing the Site. We have moved once again to the link Below! eliteclan.tk Please signup there if you wish to stay within our community! Thank you!

OLD ELITE MEMBERS THAT HAVE RETURNED REGROUP HERE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite_Jay
Republic Commando
Republic Commando
Elite_Jay

OLD ELITE MEMBERS THAT HAVE RETURNED REGROUP HERE Empty
PostSubject: OLD ELITE MEMBERS THAT HAVE RETURNED REGROUP HERE   OLD ELITE MEMBERS THAT HAVE RETURNED REGROUP HERE EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:56 am

If any of you actually did get that email I sent Please Post in here so that I know you guys are back to play battlefront II:) We currently have like 5 active members but itt'l be growing just like old times once I had my internet. And yes i have my fucking wifi back guys:) NO LIE THIS TIME. Lol none of you probably are gonna return so i'm writing this shit for no reason. . .🇳🇴 
Back to top Go down
https://elites.forumotion.com
ChRiSGaMeR
ARC Trooper
ARC Trooper
ChRiSGaMeR

OLD ELITE MEMBERS THAT HAVE RETURNED REGROUP HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLD ELITE MEMBERS THAT HAVE RETURNED REGROUP HERE   OLD ELITE MEMBERS THAT HAVE RETURNED REGROUP HERE EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:11 pm

hmm ok
Back to top Go down

OLD ELITE MEMBERS THAT HAVE RETURNED REGROUP HERE
Page 1 of 1