The New Elite Clan, For The Elites!!!
Hey, Login or Sign up. Or you can just be a guest to our site which means you can still post replies to topics.
Hey, Login or Sign up. Or you can just be a guest to our site which means you can still post replies to topics.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Login Or Sign Up To View More

HomeCustom HOMEGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ATTENTION
Attention people viewing the Site. We have moved once again to the link Below! eliteclan.tk Please signup there if you wish to stay within our community! Thank you!

Deputy_Cube: Geometric Law Enforcement Agent.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deputy_Cube
ARC Private
ARC Private
Deputy_Cube

Deputy_Cube: Geometric Law Enforcement Agent. Empty
PostSubject: Deputy_Cube: Geometric Law Enforcement Agent.   Deputy_Cube: Geometric Law Enforcement Agent. EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:23 pm

I am a venerated gamer and network-er. I used to play Counter Strike: Source competitively and I lived and breathed Garry Mod for 2 years. Star Wars was in my upbringing be as that the only VHS tapes we had from the ages 1 -7 were Lion King and the uncut versions of the original trilogy. :3

I <3 Star Wars trivia, from the Old republic, to movies to the Zahn Triolgy.

I am 19 and just started playing BF2 because my little bro just got this for his new custom PC..

We also play on gameranger:

NFS: Underground 2
Risk II
Stronghold Cruseader
BF1

I run a minecraft server as well.

That's all i will be releasing at the time.
Back to top Go down
Elite_Jay
Republic Commando
Republic Commando
Elite_Jay

PostSubject: Re: Deputy_Cube: Geometric Law Enforcement Agent.   Deputy_Cube: Geometric Law Enforcement Agent. EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Nice, well be doing some events later on in the week, and next week so stay tuned on the site as more will be posted. :o :D
Back to top Go down
https://elites.forumotion.com
Deputy_Cube
ARC Private
ARC Private
Deputy_Cube

PostSubject: Re: Deputy_Cube: Geometric Law Enforcement Agent.   Deputy_Cube: Geometric Law Enforcement Agent. EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deputy_Cube: Geometric Law Enforcement Agent.   Deputy_Cube: Geometric Law Enforcement Agent. Empty

Back to top Go down

Deputy_Cube: Geometric Law Enforcement Agent.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Elite Clan, For The Elites!!! :: Brifieng Center :: New member introductions.-
Jump to: